Premium user’s backup history will be stored for a longer period of time allowing you to view, restore, or export past bookmark collections beyond the standard 3 month window.
Explore & Restore Old Bookmarks
You can view, export and restore your bookmark sets:
- Go to my.xmarks.com
- Select, “Tools”.
- Click, “Explore & Restore Old Bookmarks”.
- Select a backup date and time.
- Click “View” to display a list of that bookmark set. Click “Export” to download a list of that bookmark set. Click “Restore” to replace your current bookmark set with those from the selected date and time.
- If you choose to restore, a pop-up message will appear to verify your selection.
- Click, “Yes” to continue then “OK” to reload.
- Bookmark Manager Basics
- Premium Features
- Chrome Troubleshooting
- Disabling a Proxy Server
- Duplicate Bookmarks
- Forgotten Password
- Internet Explorer Troubleshooting
- Password Manager
- Sending Us Your Log File
- Uninstalling and Deleting