Organize Your Bookmarks Within Your Browsers
- Select the “Firefox” menu.
- Click “Bookmarks”.
- Select “Show All Bookmarks” or use the hotkey Ctrl+Shift+B.
- The bookmark manager window will open. Select a folder to reorder and click “Views”.
- Click “Sort” and select how you’d like to reorder your bookmarks.
- Select the three bar icon on the top right corner of the toolbar.
- Click “Bookmarks” and then “Bookmark Manager”.
- Select the folder you wish to sort.
- Click the down arrow next to Organize.
- Click “Reorder by Title”.
- Select “Favorites” in the Menu Bar.
- Click “Organize Favorites”.
- Right-click the folder you wish to reorder.
- Click “Sort by Name”.
Bookmarks will always appear in alphabetical order within the browser. To view all bookmarks, click Bookmarks on the menu and select Show Bookmarks option.
Organize Your Bookmarks Within Xmarks Server
Once you’ve reorganized your bookmarks, whether within your browser or on the server, be sure to sync your bookmarks to see the changes on all devices.
- Bookmark Manager Basics
- Premium Features
- Chrome Troubleshooting
- Disabling a Proxy Server
- Duplicate Bookmarks
- Forgotten Password
- Internet Explorer Troubleshooting
- Password Manager
- Sending Us Your Log File
- Uninstalling and Deleting