You own your bookmarks. Import bookmarks from other websites, or export your bookmarks to a file on your hard drive. Your entire bookmark collection is never more than a click away on my.xmarks.com
Import Bookmarks into Xmarks
Simply upload your bookmarks from your browser’s bookmark manager:
- Click the Xmarks icon.
- Xmarks Settings will appear.
- Select the “Advanced” tab.
- Click “Upload Bookmarks”.
- Select “OK” in the pop-up message to confirm the upload.
- The Xmarks Status screen will appear to display the upload and disappear once the upload is complete.
Export your bookmarks to an html file:
- Go to my.xmarks.com.
- Select “Tools” in the menu bar.
- Select “Explore & Restore Old Bookmarks”.
- Xmarks will display all your backed up bookmark sets.
- Select the bookmark set that you wish to export.
- Click “Export”.
- Select the program in which you would like to open the file or save the file.