Share your favorite bookmarks with friends. Our sharing server can display your bookmarks on a web page, in an RSS feed, or as a widget that you can add to your own blog or website. Any new bookmarks you add will automatically show up.
To Share Bookmarks:
- Sign into the bookmark server https://my.xmarks.com/
- Click on the folder of bookmarks you want to share
- Click on the “Share” toolbar button. This opens the share dialog.
- Click on the checkbox to share that folder. When you share a folder, it gets a URL for its RSS feed and web page. Copy these urls, and send them to your friends!
If you want to, you may choose to also include subfolders by clicking on the “subfolders” checkbox.
Changes to shared folders contents will appear within 30 minutes. You may stop sharing a folder at any time.
- Bookmark Manager Basics
- Premium Features
- Chrome Troubleshooting
- Disabling a Proxy Server
- Duplicate Bookmarks
- Forgotten Password
- Internet Explorer Troubleshooting
- Password Manager
- Sending Us Your Log File
- Uninstalling and Deleting